Washington DC, United States
Washington DC Is situated on the east coast of USA along the banks of Potomac River. Washington was founded as nation’s capital in 1791.As soon as you land here; you get a sense of power and history that this metropolis represents.
What to see?
- You can start your trip at the National Mall; of course there is no shopping at this mall. What it does offer is famous monuments and museums all in one place. Begin your tour of the Mall at the Zero milestone.
- White House-This beautiful white building is the work place for the President of USA.
- Washington Monument
- Lincoln Memorial- This is the Place where Martin Luther King made his famous” I had a Dream speech”
- United states Capitol- Working office of government
- Smithsonian Institution
- National air and space Museum- The whole family will enjoy this museum where you can let your imaginations Fly high
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial – This memorial is built in the style of ancient Rome
- Vietnam Veteran Memorial- Graved in its wall are the names of thousands of soldiers who lost their lives in the battle field of Vietnam
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial- Admire the many sculptures and waterfall here.
- Botanic Garden offers an escape from the monuments and Museum.
- George Town- It has the 18th century buildings and is the oldest districts here
- National Cathedral- One of the Largest church of United states
- Smithsonian National Zoo
- National Spy Museum- Play undercover agent in an interactive game here
Where to stay?
Washington has some of the best hotels .You can choose from the following-
- Hotel RL Washington DC
- Renaissance Washington DC
- Trump International Hotel
- W Washington DC
Washington has lot more to offer than the political buildings and Monuments that it is famous for and no matter how many times you see these things in Movie, nothing beats the real thing!!